Sequin Gowns & Mermaid Crowns : The Liebster Award!

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The Liebster Award!


Hello Loves!! So recently I was nominated for a Liebster Award by the lovely Julia of Miss Trend She! (Thanks girl!) 

Basically, this award was made to help new bloggers, with 200 followers or less, build a larger audience and to spread the joy of the award itself.  All you have to do is follow these rules!

1) Mention the person who nominated you
2) Answer 11 questions provided by the person who nominated you
3) Nominate 11 new bloggers who have less than 200 followers
4) Come up with 11 new questions for your 11 nominees to answer

So here are the answers to the fabulous questions Julia left for me! And after I will list my 11 nominees and their questions! Enjoy! :)


1) Ryan Gosling or Joseph Gordon Levitt?
Umm, Ryan Gosling. Duh.
Yes Ryan. Yes we can.

2) Pro or Anti Valentine's Day?
Anti. I've only had bad experiences with Valentines Day.  So I'm kind of jaded I guess.  I refer to it as "Singles Awareness Day" and spend it alone eating chocolate and crying about my lack of love life. LOL.


3) What celebrity are you looking forward to seeing walk the Oscars red carpet most?
Jennifer Lawrence.  Not only is she hilarious, but she always looks fantastic!

I mean c'mon, how hilarious was this?!

4) What is your favorite fashion magazine?
Glamour!

5) What was your favorite fashion magazine cover from 2013?
Probably when P!nk made the cover of Glamour's June issue.  She's my girl!!!

And that DRESS!!

6) Chocolate or Vanilla?
CHOCOLATEEEEEEEEE!!!

7) Flats or heels?
Heels are pretty and make me tall, but I'm definitely a flats kind of girl.  Heels are just so uncomfortable! I can look pretty and enjoy myself more without trying not to break my ankles!

8) Favorite subject in school?
In high school, I always liked science classes.  And in college my favorite classes were always my vocal lessons!

9) Worst beauty flub you've ever had, style or makeup wise?
Hahahaha. Well.  When I was in middle school I went through a "punk rock" phase.  I was obsessed with Green Day, wore black all of the time, and wore waaayyy too much eyeliner.  I pulled it off, but it was definitely not my proudest fashion moment.

10) Movie that you wish was your life (if only for a day)?
Hmm, I'm going to have to pick one of my all time favorite movies, 13 Going on 30.  I've loved that movie since it came out and I always thought it was awesome that she was a magazine editor and had the coolest apartment with an enormous closet.  And she marries Mark Ruffalo! Adorable!


11) Most exciting thing that happened to you today or made you smile?
Today I was invited to attend a show as press during New York Fashion Week! I get to bring a friend and there's an after party! Stoked!

Well that's enough about me! On to the nominees! You have no idea how hard it was to pick 11! Be sure to check out their answers to my questions!!

[In no particular order:]

1) Linds & Bells
2) Janet's Journee
3) Chat Over a Cup of Tea
4) The Style Selections
5) Confessions of a Style Cookie
6) Duo Du Jour
7) The Empty Teacups
8) Cameron with Chocolates
9) The Monogrammed Miss
10) CURRENTLY SEEKING A NEW NOMINEE!
11) Classy Cathleen

If I have accidentally misinterpreted your number of followers, please let me know so I can fix it up! Thanks!!

Here are your questions!

1) What is your favorite thing about blogging?
2) If you were a Disney character, who would you be?
3) Describe your style in one sentence.
4) What is your favorite drink? (alcoholic or non!)
5) What is your guilty pleasure song?
6) Are you into sports, or is shopping your cardio?
7) Tell us about the coolest event you have been to, or one you would like to attend.
8) What is your biggest fashion pet peeve?
9) What is your go to beauty/skincare product?
10) If you could travel to anywhere for free, where would be your first pick?
11) Summer or Winter?

Hope you have fun answering these! I can't wait to read what you all have to say!

XO, Briana


All photos found from Google Images!

1 comment: